Friday, February 8, 2008

The Chris Young Invitational

I will be inviting a few lucky readers/board members to participate in a yahoo league with yours truly

Here are the league settings

League ID#: 41175
League Name: The Chris Young Invitational
Password: email christopher.young61@gmail.com for password
Custom League URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/thechrisyounginvitational
Season Type: Full
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sun Mar 2 6:00pm EST [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Player Universe: All baseball
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: August 17, 2008
Waiver Time: 2 days
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Min Innings Pitched: 7
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Stat Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, BB, K, AVG, W, CG, SV, BB, K, ERA, WHIP


show me what you got men!

email me or leave your email in the comments section for the password if you would like to join

4 comments:

A Brancato said...

I know I've made it known that I'd rather focus on the blog than participate in a fantasy league. But I changed my mind. Send me an e-mail with the password.

A Brancato said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

Aw snap, well if the Brancat is down for a league. I think I should get in on it too.

Mikey said...

omg! Anthony, i knew you couldn't resist fantasy baseball! I must join now.