Saturday, March 22, 2008

Monthly Maintenance Update

Hey everyone,

Figured I'd give all our loyal readers out there an update on whats going on at Flashing the Leather. Paul has created a message board for everyone. You can discuss anything you want as it is separated by divisions and some topics that will change from time to time.

You also don't have to sign up, I REPEAT, NO SIGNING UP FOR ANYTHING! to leave comments.

Also, with a simple setting switch apparently, to leave a comment on a blog post now, YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO SIGN UP EITHER! Anonymous comments are better then no comments, I know you guys are out there.

Our original plan was to get the team previews out just in time for the season. It is looking like we are not gonna make it. But not to worry, we're going to finish them up anyway. It maybe by late April but we will get you those previews.

Fellow bloggers, until we finish these previews to save some time, I will also encourage link posting to other articles you find interesting. So with your preview, a non-related (still in beat) link post to another article. Maybe 100 or so words about it, I think that would work. Of course you can simply just write about what ever you want with that too but I know we are all pressed for time. All I ask for is an additional link and maybe a few opinionated sentences about it.

Questions, Comments, Cheppelle Show rants, anything. Everyone (visitors too) can email me at abrancato85@hotmail.com.

Take care all and have a very Happy Easter!

No comments: