Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fourth Quarter Keys to Success - American League West

Angels -- Just show up.

Rangers -- Keep on hitting, maybe you can get this franchise up to respectability with a .500 season. Kind of sad about Ian Kinsler.

Athletics -- Gave up trying to win when they traded Rich Harden and Joe Blanton. Not that Joe Blanton's all that great. We'll probably see them in 2009.

Mariners -- On the bright side, you've still got Felix Hernandez and Ichiro. On the less bright side, you've got a $118 M payroll and you're 47-81 and thirty games out of first place.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi:

My name is William and I am CEO of the blog, www.Joboja.Blogspot.com . I look at your website regularly and I think it is good and I think it's cool. In fact I have bookmarked it. I would like to partner and trade links with you. I am based in Chicago and I receive traffic locally as well as from all over the world. I hope to hear back from you soon and if you have any questions please let me know. If you decide to trade links with us please send back your web address and how you would like your site's name to be listed. If you decide to trade links with us, use the name Joboja and the URL: www.joboja.blogspot.com . Until then have a great day.

Best Regards,
William Parker
CEO, Joboja
jobojablogspot@gmail.com
(773) 835-0188

Unknown said...

Yea, the Mariners suck. The Athletics are awesome, they're the only team that can trade a bunch of core players before the year in an effort to rebuild, wind up actually having a good season and competing and then sell off any remaining core players to rebuild more during the (at that point) positive-record rebuilding year.

If only the rangers had some decent pitching, but this is nothing new...

waldinho said...

Guys --

What do you think of William's offer here?

I looked at "The Stoop" and the writing is pretty high quality.

-wal

AndrewEberle said...

The Mariners also have Raul Ibanez. West coast, represent!