Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just Keeping Everyone Posted

Hello, hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and caused some Black Friday havoc. Unfortunately I have been very busy with graduation, christmas shopping, and jagabombs! Not really, but I should after coming to the realization the Mets average age will be in the late 30's next season.

But anyway, I was finally able to get my pictures from Cooperstown. Many of them came out like crap but some came out okay, I'll scan those and post them here. I'll get the others from my friend that came with me, I know his came out good.

I graduate December 16th (yay) and my school is pretty much over so from now on Sundays will be when I write my blog posts. This Sunday, I'll be wrapping up the Silver Sluggers, MVPS, recent trades and FA signings.

Apparently, according to Jayson Stark at ESPN.com, the Mitchell Report is being released before Christmas so I'll be writing about that soon.

Take care all, and post damn it!!

2 comments:

A Brancato said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
waldinho said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.